FIRST ALERT FORECAST from Meteorologist Andrew Freiden (4:11am, 7/1/2016)
**FIRST ALERT "ACTION DAY" for today's afternoon storm chance. We don't think there will be many afternoon/evening storms, but those that form could produce hail or damaging winds**
FRIDAY: Early morning rain/storms, then Partly sunny hot and much more humid after 8am. Widely Scattered afternoon storms that will miss most of us but could produce some damage.Highs near 90. AM rain chance: 70%, PM Rain chance: 30%
7am: rain/storms: 71
Noon: Partly sunny 83
4pm: Storm Possible 90
7pm: Storm Possible 86
SATURDAY: Mostly sunny, nice summer day. Could be a night-time shower or storm. Lows Saturday night mid 60s.
SUNDAY: Partly sunny. A few late-day storms possible. Slight chance. Rain chance 20-30% later day.
MONDAY: Partly sunny, afternoon and evening storms likely. Morning lows upper 60s, then mid 80s for highs. Rain chance increases to 60%.
TUESDAY: Partly sunny, still a slight chance for a few storms. (Rain chance 30%) Highs upper 80s.
WEDNESDAY: Partly sunny, should be mainly dry day. Highs upper 80s to near 90.
THURSDAY: Partly sunny. Scattered storms possible. Highs upper 80s. Rain chance 30%